1. New obsession…Dragonvale. It’s amazing! 2. Finally got myself ready on the rainy day… 3. Got distracted by cats in sweaters! 4. Got a nice note from, Steve…whoever that is. 5. Cupcakes with custom colors!
Too much to do, too little time. I thought I was on spring break for relaxing and instead it’s like I was shipped off to a Siberian prison work camp (minus all the siberian cold temperatures). Paint this, spackle that, exercise, wash those dishes (again), paint that too, laundry, exercise, organize, build, paint more, laundry, dishes, laundry, dishes, laundry, dishes…
And now the family is coming to visit. Thank goodness there’s only a little more to do before they arrive. I’m not even going to mention all the paper grading and lesson planning I still need to do…what happened to the old me who ‘got ahead’ on work while on vacation? This is literally the first time I’ve sat down in front the of the computer, and already I’m making a mental check list of tasks that need to be completed (I’ve had a few emails from folks, I plan to tackle responding later tonight/tomorrow. hanks for your patience!).
No time like the present, I suppose. Don’t let the bastards get you down.
Here’s what I could pull together for Sunday Mornings:
1. Rollin’ with 20s! 2.Horsehead at Target while on shopping spree 3. Wanted to replicate this dress 4. Spent too much time working on this shirt 5. All the books that needed organizing 6. Beginning of the ‘photo wall’
Talk about a week. After feeling flu-ish all Saturday I thought my chances at participating in the 2012 Shamrock Shuffle were over. However, after missing my last two races due to illness I was not going down without a fight. I woke up this morning and I felt alright so I began the preparations. Once my friend Megan arrived there was no turning back. We arrived, got focused, and then waited for the race to start. There were a lot of people, but having two waves made things really enjoyable. People were lined up along the whole course cheering us on and the weather couldn’t have been better. I’m not sure what my time was, but I felt good the whole race and so I’m hoping for some good results.
1. Cool shirt 2. Waiting in the corral with Irish inspired costume wearers 3. Soooo close to the starting line! 4. My favorite t-shirt group! 5. Ahhhhh, sweet reward
It’s been a helluva week at the workplace, and things are not looking as if they are going to settle down. I’m just hoping to survive another two weeks so that spring break can do it’s job renewing my mind and body.
Thanks to good ol’ Casmir Pulaski I get a free Monday to catch up on everything I didn’t do so far. Here’s to busy, but happy weekends!
1- My holiday nutcrackers finally need to go back to the basement 2- A big project requires some good tunes. 3- That big project is painting the ENTIRE condo! 4- Good-bye stripy wall. You were very cool, but you just don’t fit the future decor plans. 5- A sleepy kitty…such a darling!
What a wonderfully fulfilling day. This one tops the Sundays featured thus far. And to end it I get a new episode of Downton Abbey AND the return of The Walking Dead. Hope your Sunday was/is just as amazing!
1. My version of huevos rancheros 2. Reminders of a crafty Saturday night 3. Didn’t want to workout, which is exactly why I did 4. New favorite Tee, MKE from here 5.Fabric calling my name! 6. A special photo shoot for the Sew Weekly 7. A crafty boy.
This one’s shaping up to be pretty darn nice. Hope the end of your weekend is looking as good
1. Evidence of late-night fun. 2. Early morning pre-superbowl grocery shopping. (pic) 3. Very sleepy kitty and a slow-to-wake J. 4.Pending responsibilities. 5. Motivation to take care of responsibilities.
Sunday mornings are wonderful around these parts. Sometimes it’s because we sleep in and laze about, and other times it’s because we’re up at the crack of dawn being productive. Because I’m looking to make maintaining this blog a bigger part of my life, I am going to attempt to incorporate more picture taking throughout my day.
Here are the bits from today’s Sunday Morning:
1: Wake and read. I’m engrossed in the Game of Thrones series. 2: Coffee does a body good. 3: Morning drive…someone’s walk of shame? 4:Naughty kitty napping! 5: New digs for Raymond Chandler.